In January the Nacogdoches City Council will appoint members to serve on the following city boards:
- Building Standards Commission
- Airport Advisory Board
- Industrial Development Authority
- Health Code Advisory Committee
- Pine Grove Cemetery Board
- Main Street Advisory Committee
- Mayor’s Committee on People with Disabilities
“City Boards and Commissions are an important component of our local government. I encourage all to consider volunteering to serve on a City Board or Commission and be a part of the conversation to shape the future of Nacogdoches”, states Mayor Shelley Brophy.
The deadline to submit a notice of interest form for service on any of these boards is December 13, 2019. For more information, or to obtain an interest form, please contact the City Secretary at 936-559-2506.