Role of the Prosecutor
- Attorney for the City and the State
- The prosecutor is not your attorney
- You have the right not to speak to the prosecutor
- If you choose to speak to the prosecutor be aware that any statement you make may be used against you should you choose to proceed to trial
A Prosecutor will be in the court for Pre-Trials, Bench Trials and Jury Trials and any other hearings as required.
If you have a Citation or Case pending in the Nacogdoches Municipal Court and you have NOT entered a plea; please contact the Court at 936-559-2641 and a Court Clerk will direct your call to the appropriate person.
If you are a defense attorney or you have a case set for trial in the Nacogdoches Municipal Court and you need to speak with the Prosecutor about your case please have the following information available:
- Defendant’s Name
- Defendant’s Date of Birth
- Citation or Case Number
- Attorney’s Name
- Attorney’s Telephone Number