Near the intersection of North Street and Austin, Station 1 was constructed in 1952. In the early to mid 70s an addition was made to the station to house the ladder truck. This station currently houses a 1996 Pierce Lance 75 foot quint (ladder/engine combination) and a 1993 Boardman International Engine. The station is also home to the Water Rescue Team's trailer and three boats and houses a Nacogdoches County Hospital District ambulance.
Built in 1953 at the corner of East Main and Martin Luther King is station 2. There are two apparatus assigned to this station: a Custom 2002 Pierce Enforcer Engine and a Type III wildland engine.
Constructed in 1973 and remodeled in1996, this station is at the corner of Old Lufkin Road and SW Stallings Drive. A 2012 Pierce Engine, a 2010 Type VI wildland engine, and a 1994 Ford E-350 Rehab. Station 3 is home to the NFD Shop and breathing air station where apparatus and equipment is maintained and made ready for response.
Built in 1988, this station is on North East Stallings drive beside the High School. Station 4 is home to a Pierce fire engine and a Type III wildland engine.
Built in 1951, this station is on the square in downtown Nacogdoches. Central Fire Station is home to Rescue 5, a 2004 Pierce medium-duty rescue that responds county-wide and a 1995 Pierce engine. Fire Station 5 is also the home to the Battalion Chief, the fire museum and administrative offices.